Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Hello and welcome to Real Foods Nutrition web site!
My name is Sylvia Doncheva and I am a Certified Nutritional Therapist living and working in London, United Kingdom.
I am holding an Advanced Diploma in Natural Health Nutrition and Diet from The Nutritional Therapy Association. I am a Member of The Nutrition Society, Association of Naturopathic Practitioners, General Naturopathic Council and The Nutritional Therapists Association.
I always had an interest in food and health and my passion led me to study nutrition. I was drawn to natural therapies as they can be used for so many conditions, ensuring an enhanced transition to good health via a holistic approach.
I believe that a diet based on nutrient dense real foods, exercise and lifestyle changes can often be enough to combat many illnesses and diseases with prevention always being better than cure. Many conditions can be triggered due to nutritional deficiencies and I like to focus on bringing these nutritional deficiencies into balance within the body using food as medicine, nutritional supplements,exercise and lifestyle prescriptions.
I consider good food and a healthy lifestyle as extremely important however so too is enjoying life, therefore achieving good health should be about creating a nutritional and lifestyle balance.
I like to help people achieve good health by equipping them with nutritional knowledge whilst also providing individually tailored dietary/lifestyle plans, cooking tips and recipes.
My areas of special interest include digestive problems, immune systems and autoimmune disorders like Hashimoto's thyroiditis, heavy metal toxicity, sugar imbalances, Candida infections, hormonal imbalances in men and women.
I am very passionate about children's nutrition as children have their own unique nutrient needs and meeting those needs is vital for a child to grow up strong and healthy.
I will consider each individual to be unique and will recommend personalised nutrition and lifestyle programmes rather than a 'one size fits all' approach. I will provide you with the following kinds of services:
• Nutrition evaluation via functional questionnaire and tests
• Individualised dietary guidance appropriate to your lifestyle and environment
• Education and research on your health concerns
I can help you via Nutritional Therapy with:
- Allergies and food intolerance
- Digestive problems e.g. chronic constipation or diarrhoea, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), colitis, bloating,excess flatulence, abdominal discomfort, ulcers and Candida
- Structural problems e.g. arthritis and osteoporosis, muscle cramps and aches
- Blood sugar imbalances e.g. sugar or carbohydrate cravings, lack of energy, afternoon drowsiness, poor concentration, insulin resistance and hypoglycemia
- Immune dysfunction e.g. frequent colds, sore throats and chest infections and auto-immune diseases.
- Hormonal problems e.g. menopausal symptoms, premenstrual problems (PMS), thyroid problems, infertility, fibroids, endometriosis and PCOS.
- Lack of energy and vitality e.g. chronic fatigue, generally feeling low in energy and tired all the time
- Adrenal fatigue
- Sleep problems
- Chronic headaches and migraines
- Weight problems – weight gain or loss
- Childhood illnesses such as eczema, asthma, hyperactivity, behavioural problems, autism, Attention Deficit Disorder (ADHD) and learning difficulties.
If you do not have a specific health problem
Many people simply want to improve their energy levels, prevent the onset of degenerative diseases, lose weight or improve their eating and general well-being.
Nutritional therapy can greatly help achieve these and if this is what you are looking for, one or two personal consultations with me would be perfect for you.
FUNCTIONAL TESTS AVAILABLE
- Genetic Tests
- Food Intolerance Tests
- Candida Tests
- Hair Mineral Analysis Tests
- Stool Tests
- Homocysteine Tests
- Hormonal Tests - Saliva